RockAss.net; Dreams

Just your basic dream journal. I will attempt to record all of my dreams here, no matter how mundane or humiliating they may be.
Keep in mind, I wake up and crawl to the computer and write these before coffee, tea or anything so yeah, they're a mess. Enjoy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sacramento, California, United States

Sea Monkey devotee since childhood.

Thursday, October 05, 2006

I'm at work, there's some kind of get together, the employees kids are all there. I'm talking to Vivian's boy about a pain in my knee. He tells me the pain in his knee started just the same way, and he ended up needing surgery.
I get on my cell phone, talking to Scott at The Bee about the job I'm hoping to get. I walk outside with the phone and it seems our office is in Seattle. I walk up the hill to a coffee shop, still talking to Scott. He wants me to work with a guy named Erick in LA, doing a TV show. "I thought you wanted me to write." He tells me I will do the tv show and then write about doing the tv show. I can't see anything but white as there's smoke everywhere. I want to keep talking. I realize that if I start walking I might be walking into the fire or out of it. I keep talking and I walk. I end up on a busy Seattle street, foot traffic heavy.

My cell phone turns out to actually be the office phone, the cord still attached. I picture the cord running from the office up to the coffee shop and back down to where I am now. I unplug. I'm now just talking on the handset but it's working fine.

I wake up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home