RockAss.net; Dreams

Just your basic dream journal. I will attempt to record all of my dreams here, no matter how mundane or humiliating they may be.
Keep in mind, I wake up and crawl to the computer and write these before coffee, tea or anything so yeah, they're a mess. Enjoy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sacramento, California, United States

Sea Monkey devotee since childhood.

Thursday, September 28, 2006

Three New Dreams

Some manner of duck or puppy or duck/puppy hybrid is coming onto an elephant, all rubbin' up on 'im and what not. Love me eleaphant. The elepant doesn't seem to notice.


My Dad tells me, "This dog really hates this tooth." He takes the tooth, which he only recently had extracted from his head, and he throws it on the ground. The Dog (who is my childhood pomeranien, Wicket) freaks, barks and growls at the tooth and then picks it up and puts it as far under our shelves as it will go. The dog leaves the room, and dad pulls the tooth out and puts it back in the middle of the floor. When the dog wanders back into the room, he's happy and mellow, until he sees that tooth. Then the whole freak out and try to hide it under the shelves thing all over again.


I'm at work only work is in a house that's a-lot like my childhood home. Allen and I share an office in real life and in the dream our house is in what was the front bedroom, it's dark and it's a total mess. I'm in there and Vivian (the office manager, a feisty older Mexican woman whose has had several brushes with death but just refuses to die. You should also know that she preaches at me, A-Lot.) comes in and accuses me of doing drugs. I tell her I don't do drugs. I'm tired to the point of feeling drugged. She attacks me and scratches my face. After she scratches my face she goes back up front. I tell Dave (the boss) what happened and he isn't going to do anything about it. I go home. I don't work there anymore. I decide to sue, and I start getting excited figuring I'll never have to work again. I am hoping that the scratches on my face are deep enough when the police come. I will of course have to file a police report. I wake up dissappointed and relieved. It takes me a while to remember that Vivian is actually very sweet to me. There is some HEAVY underlying tension in the office though, and I'm sure that's where this one comes from.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home