RockAss.net; Dreams

Just your basic dream journal. I will attempt to record all of my dreams here, no matter how mundane or humiliating they may be.
Keep in mind, I wake up and crawl to the computer and write these before coffee, tea or anything so yeah, they're a mess. Enjoy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sacramento, California, United States

Sea Monkey devotee since childhood.

Sunday, September 10, 2006

Big beautiful house, lots of snow, amazingly scenic. Morning, standing outside looking at the show hanging on all the foliage. My family’s on the way to pick me and my brother Erick up, everyone’s hurrying. I am entertaining the thought of living in this house for awhile.

I look outside, to enjoy the view again. It’s pouring rain.

I’m at John’s. There’s a little black girl there. A friend of his daughters. She’s overly well dressed and made up, not garish just strange, like she stepped right out of a JC Pennys catalogue.

I’m back in my little apartment, it’s pouring rain still. There’s a little girl there playing video games with me. I don’t know if she’s a niece or what but I’m apparently babysitting her. We both hear a banging noise. (I did get out of bed last night for real after hearing a banging noise. Never found out where it came from) Checked the front door, checked the back door. Two guys are outback. I kinda know ‘em but I don’t really want to let them in. I don’t trust them for some reason. But they’re supposed to help me with something on the computer. I don’t know what. They seem to sense my discomfort and move away. They’re standing in the rain. (Very simmilar to dream from two nights ago where two guys in the rain knock on the door at my work.)

I think I invite them in but I wake up right around here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home