RockAss.net; Dreams

Just your basic dream journal. I will attempt to record all of my dreams here, no matter how mundane or humiliating they may be.
Keep in mind, I wake up and crawl to the computer and write these before coffee, tea or anything so yeah, they're a mess. Enjoy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sacramento, California, United States

Sea Monkey devotee since childhood.

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Performing and Carl's vodka

Doing a show at a home, with a living room set up like a theatre. Performing with Tapan and Brent (as I did a few weeks back.) 1st show, goes okay.
2nd show, looks to be sold out, seats all full, but when I get on the audience is all out back bbqing and smoking. I try to entertain the two or three people sitting down but it's too noisey to hold their attention. I'm stammering, lost, pulling out my cheat sheet to find where I'm at. Tapan calls, and won't be making it!?!! I keep trying.
A woman want her money back because she missed the first comedian, me. I tell her no, the headliners still coming up and it's not our fault she was out in bbqing.

the dream jumps and Allen and I are sitting on a curb. A guy's unloading a truck and Allen says we should get up and help him. Next thing we're at some weird space that's been used as an apartment but it's more like the offices at a warehouse or a tow yard or something.I'm unloading a cabinet or refrigerator full of mostly empty alcohol bottles. Allen tells me this is where Carl and Ian lived before moving over to Allen's warehouse. I call Carl to tell him I'm in his old place and he tells me one of the Vodka bottles is mostly full. I find the bottle he means. I put it aside for him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home