RockAss.net; Dreams

Just your basic dream journal. I will attempt to record all of my dreams here, no matter how mundane or humiliating they may be.
Keep in mind, I wake up and crawl to the computer and write these before coffee, tea or anything so yeah, they're a mess. Enjoy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sacramento, California, United States

Sea Monkey devotee since childhood.

Thursday, July 27, 2006

Bouncing Car, Gambling, Popeye, Spaniel

A week or so ago dreamt I was driving with Allen in a long convertable. We were driving next to a road, bouncing in the dirt, a fun ride as the car bounced all over the place. Scary, but fun.

A few nights back dreamt I was with my sweetie, looking for place to gamble and to get some food. We ate at restaraunt that was part of some sort of entertainment complex like universal city walk down south, upper middle class America's idea of fancy, too expensive for my blood. I sat at the table alone for awhile but then I went looking for Bryna. The dream turned into a particularly violent episode of Popeye a this point. I was the famous Sailor, beating the crap out of Bluto, but not for the love of Olive Oyle, I was fighting to retrive a little dog named Daniel The Spaniel. I bounced Bluto's head off the walls, off the ground, and just all around beat him to a pulp. Unlike the actual popeye I didn't need to take a beating before reaching for the spinach, I ate mine out front before going into give Bluto his thrashing.

I don't usualy dream in cartoon. Pretty cool.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home