RockAss.net; Dreams

Just your basic dream journal. I will attempt to record all of my dreams here, no matter how mundane or humiliating they may be.
Keep in mind, I wake up and crawl to the computer and write these before coffee, tea or anything so yeah, they're a mess. Enjoy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sacramento, California, United States

Sea Monkey devotee since childhood.

Monday, June 12, 2006

Two Boring Dreams

It's early morning, still dark out and I'm driving Allen's bus down a dirt road with houses on either side. Allen's trying to help me find the drive way. It's a sharp turn and I have to back up a little to correct. I back up, but I can't find the break pettle. The road is set high, like a levee and I roll off of it. I try to gun it back up onto the road but the bus won't budge. Allen says it won't make it and he gets out of the bus to find a way to toe or push the bus with another vehicle. While he's gone I roll back the rest of the way off the road, into someone's front yard. I drive across their yard and use their driveway to get back on the road. I pull the buss into Allen's yard.
The dream shifts. Paul come's out. It's now his house and his yard. I talk to paul who is wearing a tie loose around his neck, not with a dress shirt. I am driving back down the road, the sun is out and I see what a mess all the houses on Paul's street are. I wonder if everyone's working on their houses as much as Paul is on his.

I wake up.

The night before I dreamt about my pills that I take for the Ulcerative Colitis. My pills have a special coating that doesn't disolve until they reach my colon. In the dream the pills were round like cheerios and the coating went across the middle of the o, the whole.
The coating was cracked and chipped in spots. That's it. Boring dream.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home