RockAss.net; Dreams

Just your basic dream journal. I will attempt to record all of my dreams here, no matter how mundane or humiliating they may be.
Keep in mind, I wake up and crawl to the computer and write these before coffee, tea or anything so yeah, they're a mess. Enjoy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sacramento, California, United States

Sea Monkey devotee since childhood.

Monday, March 27, 2006

Dreaming in the woods

Two Dreams I had while staying in a cabin in the Santa Cruz mountains.

DREAM ONE
I was black and young. I was in a really bad neighborhood, trying to get to somewhere safer. Someone was shooting at me on one street, I made my way around the corner and my car was within my sight. As I made my way toward my car a young kid appeared between me and it.

"Why you wearin' black red and blue?"

I had on a black jacket with a fur lined hood and a long shirt with bands of red and blue showing below the coat.

"It doesn't mean anything. It's just what I'm wearing. I'm not in a gang, I just want to get out of here."

I woke up.

DREAM TWO
I was at a general store. The store took up the front part of the building. Behind the store ran a long hallway with doors leading into small apartments.
Patrick said he was going to Liv-Mo and Tim's party and he went down the hall and into one of the doors.

I followed sometime later but didn't know which door. One had garage music playing, so I opened the door. There were three asian girl's in the tiny dorm room like apartment. I asked if they knew where a tall guy named Tim who played garage music lived. They pointed across the hall to another door. I opened it and it was a closet, but two sets of feet were visible. Liv and Tim, they were in their makin' out or napping or something.

They got up and showed me to the party, out back in the yard. It turns out it was a Sci-Fi costume party and I felt like a dork not being in costume so I started talking funny, so my costume would be an Alien trying to pass as a human. I talked to Jerry Perry, but he seemed real grumpy and not happy to see me. A girl and guy grabbed two steel rods with sqare piece attached and decided to have a sword fight. When she go beaned upside the head nobody got too excited about it. They picked her up and laid her on a bench. Now the pary was in my yard, so I went upstairs and grabbed q-tips and neosporim and band-aids. She was awake and she had instisted I not use anything that would stink. She had a good gash in her head but it wasn't bleading. I put the neoporim on. Once I dipped the q-tip in this tub of white body lotion stuff absentmindedly. She noticed and gave me a swift "What the hell?" to correct me.

I wondered where Patrick was, since it was now clear he'd gone into the wrong apartment and then wasn't seen again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home