RockAss.net; Dreams

Just your basic dream journal. I will attempt to record all of my dreams here, no matter how mundane or humiliating they may be.
Keep in mind, I wake up and crawl to the computer and write these before coffee, tea or anything so yeah, they're a mess. Enjoy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sacramento, California, United States

Sea Monkey devotee since childhood.

Monday, March 06, 2006

Two Strange Dreams

Must've ate too much yesterday, for my birthday. Had two weird dreams.

Dream One. We have company over our apartment and it's a mess, and Bryna and I are fighting about the mess. I tell her it wasn't even me who had the tomatoe soup or whatever was in the can that's on the couner. She goes to sit on the back porch and I go with her. It seems we're done fighting. As I step onto the porch I have to swat a bat that flies at my face. Bryna shows me how she taps on the stair railings and the bats all come. She has been tapping on the railing whenever she sees bugs on the stairs and over time the bats have learned to respond. I watch as the bats gobble up bugs and then a mouse. Now I have a close up view of the bats. It's as if I'm not longer actually there but watching a movie. The bats finish eating the bouse and then there's a tiny kitten, the size of a mouse. The kitten just materializes out of nowhere. The bats can talk now and discuss the fact that it interrupts things for them to eat the clawed hunting beast. I wake up.

Dream Two. I have LOTS of people over. We introduce our friend Jeremy from Portland to our other friend from Portland. My brothers are there. The band Broken Home is there. I decide to play guitar with my friend/cousin who plays a weird little harp thing. Next thing you know we have a circle of people in the kitchen ready to have a little jam session. Bryna starts bringing groceries into the kitchen where we're all circled up with instruments. It becomes very crowded.

I have a real hard time getting everyone to tune so we can start playing. Jenny from Broken Home shoots me with a squirt gone, and then my brother John keeps squirting me in the face. I throw a glass of water at him and miss. I tell him to stop and he tells me I do annoying things all the time. I tell him that I stop when someone asks me to and we drop it from there. I notice that I've got broken strings on my guitar. My mom pulls out and old banjo thinking there are guitar strings in the case there aren't. So mom and I go around the corner to the Kendal's house.

I lived around the corner from Alice and Wilbur Kendal when I was a kid. We go in and I see Alice from behind doing the dishes but by the time she turns around and says hello it's not Alice but her sister Lupe. In the dream Lupe has these cute animals that seems half chinchilla half ferret. I comment on how much ferrets have changed since becoming legal to keep as pets but nobody knows what I mean. They rub themselves on my shoes which is cute enough but then one of them bites me between my thumb and index finger. I aske Lupe if she has anything for that and she gives me five pills to swallow, one or two of them catch in my throat and I ask her if she has anything topical. She goes to find something. I notice she has horses in her back yard. I wake up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home