RockAss.net; Dreams

Just your basic dream journal. I will attempt to record all of my dreams here, no matter how mundane or humiliating they may be.
Keep in mind, I wake up and crawl to the computer and write these before coffee, tea or anything so yeah, they're a mess. Enjoy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sacramento, California, United States

Sea Monkey devotee since childhood.

Friday, March 03, 2006

SUV Skiing

The dream starts in a big house where the family including cousins and aunts and uncles are all together, must be someone's weddinng but I don't know whose. I'm there and I have a cousin who is flirty with me and I'm in my underwear trying to get ready for bed though I'm not sure why I'm changing in the kitchen but I hide my indecency by putting a small laundry basket in front of me adn then I see her to the door, cuz even in my underwear I'm a gentlemen and she laughs and I laugh.

My dad is there and he's gonna tickle me and pinch me like when I was a kid and I tell him I'm more equipped to fight back now and he's all giggles and he comes at me so I'm pinching him, hard and he's starting to get very competitive and I tell him that this is going to turn into a real fight if we don't stop.

Then I'm in the snow and my nephews and my little brother are all snowboarding. I hear there's a slope where they're allowing people to drive their cars down so I grab my brother's SUV and I drive to the top of the slope and as I get near the top it occurs to me that I'm on ice more than snow and that this vehicle will be moving very fast, sliding and that I won't be able to turn without flipping and there are rocks in the path that must be manuvered around. So I sit there with the SUV and I wonder how the hell to get it back down the mountain now. My nephew Erick offers to drive it down and since he's an experienced snowboarder I figure he knows what he's doing and he gets in and his little brother Stevie and some other kids get in and off they go down the hill and then I see them start to roll, and I calm myself and I tell myself that it was bound to happen and they're probably fine and I make my way to them. The SUV is crushed but I manage to get the each out and lay them out on the snow and their oncuncious but not bleeding or anything and then they start to wake up and I know they'll be okay.

I wake up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home