RockAss.net; Dreams

Just your basic dream journal. I will attempt to record all of my dreams here, no matter how mundane or humiliating they may be.
Keep in mind, I wake up and crawl to the computer and write these before coffee, tea or anything so yeah, they're a mess. Enjoy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sacramento, California, United States

Sea Monkey devotee since childhood.

Sunday, February 05, 2006

Fighting and Rush

I dreamt I was fighting with Bryna. It was over something stupid. A snotty remark or misunderstood comment or something.
We were in the kitchen and I was thinking I could just say "Look, I don't want to fight. I'm sorry we're missing each other. Let's figure it out later and in the meanwhile, I love you and want to get along."
But I didn't say it, and neither did she and she left angry to go to work or something. I went out to run an errand. I was driving an SUV for some reason. I need some food, so I decided to go to Safeway but I made a wrong turn somewhere and I ended up on this little dirt road. The sun set, or it was suddenly night, and the road was so narrow that only one car could fit down it. Another car was behind me and I was getting nervous about where I was heading but Tom Sawyer by Rush came on the radio. Not having heard the song in ages I was stoked, but it sounded funny. I think I woke up because Tom Sawyer didn't sound right.
I was relieved to be awake, and to NOT be fighting with Bryna. I put my arms around her and went back to sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home