RockAss.net; Dreams

Just your basic dream journal. I will attempt to record all of my dreams here, no matter how mundane or humiliating they may be.
Keep in mind, I wake up and crawl to the computer and write these before coffee, tea or anything so yeah, they're a mess. Enjoy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sacramento, California, United States

Sea Monkey devotee since childhood.

Sunday, January 08, 2006

Motorcycles, airconditioning. weird

I'll try to get this on all out.

Moving from a storage facility and having a really big fight with my mom, yelling at her that she had to just leave my stuff alone, I wasn't moving it yet, until finally I was knocking things around and feeling guilty as I was doing it but SO damn mad and then we're in a house and it's dinner and we're all on one side of the table except my uncle alone on the other and there's some kind of mint pie.

Before or after this I'm being accused of something by my friend Christie who is explaining to some authority figure type that I run the airconditioning in my stairwell? I explain that she misunderstood, my stairwell is where I like to sit when it's hot because it stays cool without having to run the AC. Christie and Darin are using a remote control camera to roll around this weird new suburban housing track. You can see what your filming on the computer and steer the camera around.

Then I'm out at some desert post and I have a scooter thing, but then I take what may be my brothers motorcycle to get some gas and it's hard to drive because the handlebars are way over my head and I keep thinking this can't be right their must be a way to lower them, but I get it to the gas station and the gas just flows out of this weird pipe and the tank won't swallow the gas as quickly as it flows out and it's all over the place. I put some other liquid in this rusted out holde where a traditional gas tank would be on a motorcycle and I kept worrying that I was mixing the two liquids up but I decided just to run the bike and see what happened. There were macho motorcycle type guys and bikini girls at the gas station. I knew I didn't fit and figured I'd better get back to where ever the hell I had come from. The handlebars were normal as I rode off.

In Real Life: I am waiting for our show to be reviewed in the Bee and it's a panic, so I think that's why the weird dreams.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home