RockAss.net; Dreams

Just your basic dream journal. I will attempt to record all of my dreams here, no matter how mundane or humiliating they may be.
Keep in mind, I wake up and crawl to the computer and write these before coffee, tea or anything so yeah, they're a mess. Enjoy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sacramento, California, United States

Sea Monkey devotee since childhood.

Saturday, December 17, 2005

She fixed the snail

Dream: Bryna (my girlfriend) and I are driving and she wants me to stop so she can show me the snail she fixed but she asks too late and we've passed the snail.
We end up at some truck stop or restaraunt or something and I'm meeting with someone. I'm always meeting with someone.
So I meet with long haired guy with a defeated look about him in the men's room only I walk into the woman's room at first on accident. Once we get to the men's room his wife is in there with us. She has a bit of a goatee showing and looks unattractive in the skimpy belly revealing outfit she's wearing. I guess the meeting ends because I'm suddenly in a big empty room with Bryna and she's showing me the snail. It looks like a normal snail. I shake it and you can hear a suction sound that says the snail would come right out of it's shell if I shook harder. Bryna found it out of it's shell, and put it back. She's the greatest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home