RockAss.net; Dreams

Just your basic dream journal. I will attempt to record all of my dreams here, no matter how mundane or humiliating they may be.
Keep in mind, I wake up and crawl to the computer and write these before coffee, tea or anything so yeah, they're a mess. Enjoy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sacramento, California, United States

Sea Monkey devotee since childhood.

Saturday, December 03, 2005

Posing Naked

In The Dream: I'm in a chines restaraunt, open for business but not busy. An artist/photographer is using me and two friends (one male, one female) as models. We strip and are posed in the kitchen in a ballet-like pose. I'm on the ground and the female friend is right above me. I am holding a dime, a large dime. This somehow makes it art and okay to be posing with a plutonic friend in such a fashion. I get an erection and the posing has her brushing against it several times. I feign embarassment. Chinese waiters and cooks mill about us. I wake up.

In the waking world: Neither of the males (photographer/artist or model) were anyone I know in the real world. The female is actually a good friend and to avoid embarassment for either of us, I'll keep the secret of who it was.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home