RockAss.net; Dreams

Just your basic dream journal. I will attempt to record all of my dreams here, no matter how mundane or humiliating they may be.
Keep in mind, I wake up and crawl to the computer and write these before coffee, tea or anything so yeah, they're a mess. Enjoy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sacramento, California, United States

Sea Monkey devotee since childhood.

Monday, November 07, 2005

Visiting Becca

Read cometbus about swiss alps trip before bed.

The Dream: Visiting Becca at new place. She warns that other guests, hippies, have just been and were awful.
Male roommates are two best friends, geeky, stand offish, inventors, kind of neat but not too warm and fuzzy. It's the two fo them against the world. I try to be polite as they tell me how bad the hippies were. (Maybe like guys in chat room yesterday)
House is HUGE, beautiful, amazing. I notice a room at the end of the house with glass walls and cieling, almost like a green house but less utilitarian, and I'm surprised it's not the living room. It's the female roommates bedroom.
She is weird. Bossy, strange, socially inept but trying so hard to put on an heir of being in control and comfortable. (just like Jean, my old boss at PetCo)
I go to Becca's room, nice big room, private bath, to take a shower. I'm walking around naked when I realize that this is not such a good idea as she could come in to the room at any time. Unlike real life, I don't feel modest, but I don't wish to offend anyone else's modesty.
I get in the shower, and it's in a bathroom with a glass wall looking into a gorgeous japanese garden wtih a pond and HUGE koi one of whom is walking around outside the water with a dog I recognize from some painting. The dog is distorted and weird. I'll try to find the painting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home