RockAss.net; Dreams

Just your basic dream journal. I will attempt to record all of my dreams here, no matter how mundane or humiliating they may be.
Keep in mind, I wake up and crawl to the computer and write these before coffee, tea or anything so yeah, they're a mess. Enjoy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sacramento, California, United States

Sea Monkey devotee since childhood.

Sunday, November 06, 2005

A note from my subconcious concerning this blog

I've not been remembering my dreams long enough to write them down these last few days. It is of course because I started this journal. My damn subconscious must be against it. A note from my subconsious:

"Keith,
You dumb ass. Why can't you enjoy the little movie I give you and then let it fade as intended. The important parts, the parts that should stick around will, or else I'll just re-insert the into future dreams. I've done good so far, lots of cool deja-vus, some right trippy dreams, and I've even served as your Jimminy Cricket pushing you to do the right thing by scaring the shit out of you when you face a moral dilemna.
Can you just leave it be and appreciate it? No, of course not. So you'll write down every little dream, preserve it all, over analyze it. Well screw you. You get nothing. I'll do the necessary clean up and maintainence I need to do, a defrag now and then, a bit of waste removal, but I'm wiping the tapes out within minutes of you waking up, before you've even had your coffee or thought about touching your precious little lap top, you horses ass.
Good night,
You subconcious mind"

If I dont' remember tommorrows dream I'll just write about some oldies that I have kicking around.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home