RockAss.net; Dreams

Just your basic dream journal. I will attempt to record all of my dreams here, no matter how mundane or humiliating they may be.
Keep in mind, I wake up and crawl to the computer and write these before coffee, tea or anything so yeah, they're a mess. Enjoy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sacramento, California, United States

Sea Monkey devotee since childhood.

Saturday, December 03, 2005

Applying for Gigolo Work

In the dream: I visited a small, nondescript building. Inside was a lush setting, nice rugs, drapes, all dark and relaxing. An older woman in a modest version of a roaring twenties dress with a cigarette holder asks me what I'm doing there.

I look around. Two men in matching dresses and two young handsome men in matching suits are giving their full attention to various women, catering to their every need. The women are older professional looking women and I realize I'm in a brothel catering to women. I don't need much time to think. I tell the Madame that I'd like a job. She looks me over and tells me when to come back and apply.

I talk with Bryna and explain the line of work I wish to enter. I tell her that my guess is it will rarely involve actual sex and will mostly be giving the woman attention, foot rubs, and the like. She's fine with it. Dream Bryna is usually fine with it.

I go back and I see one boy in a dress talking to an Asian woman on the couch nearest me. He pushes her away whenever she gets close.

The Madame and I talk. She's the perfect older woman type and I'm hoping to be auditioned in some fashion. She asks me about the girl that her male assistant has seen me around town with and I realize I've been being watched. I wonder about the clothing and the hair styling and all the other ways that they'll make me look like these cookie cutter pretty boys all around me. I wake up.

In the waking world: This one really stays with me. The texture and feel of it haunt my day and I actually miss the comfortable cozy environment of the brothel as if its somewhere I've really been. Even more I miss the Madame.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home