RockAss.net; Dreams

Just your basic dream journal. I will attempt to record all of my dreams here, no matter how mundane or humiliating they may be.
Keep in mind, I wake up and crawl to the computer and write these before coffee, tea or anything so yeah, they're a mess. Enjoy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sacramento, California, United States

Sea Monkey devotee since childhood.

Saturday, December 03, 2005

Neighbors break up

In the dream: My neighbors, a really great couple, break up.
I go over to console her, she has kept the apartment, he's moved out. I take a shower with her. Like my last shower dream there's a window with a beautiful view. Odd as I, in my waking life, am so modest that I cover windows in bathrooms. There is no sex in the dream but the feeling is that it happened.

I'm back in my apartment and he comes back. They reconcile, or start to. He is the coolest guy in the world, and he doesn't come straight over and punch me in the face. He is just snide, and looks at me with disgust. I feel like an opportunistic, horn-dog, ass.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home