RockAss.net; Dreams

Just your basic dream journal. I will attempt to record all of my dreams here, no matter how mundane or humiliating they may be.
Keep in mind, I wake up and crawl to the computer and write these before coffee, tea or anything so yeah, they're a mess. Enjoy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sacramento, California, United States

Sea Monkey devotee since childhood.

Thursday, November 10, 2005

Flying to dads

Fying in a camper shell. I don't know how the camper shell could fly but it was falling apart, losing pieces as it did. Maybe that's why we didn' t fly too high. My dad was pilot. Driving in a car with him is scary enough. Other flying contraptions were all around us. We were on some kind of flying contraption highway. We landed at some crazy new house my dad had bought. After that it all becomes hazy. Some kind of conflict or fight with someone.

What did this one mean? I think I see my family as poor, as coming from a poor neighborhood. We weren't needy, we were just poor people as far as our social standing. Now my dad has a second house and a nice car, my mom lives owns half of a duplex in a gated senior community and she drives a newish car. These three homes are all fairly modest, but it leads me to feel that my family has the trappings of wealth, at least more than before, and increasingly. This is strange to me I guess. Poor is part of my identity. Well at least I'm still poor. I sure hope it lasts, but I'm guessing that that's an almost sure thing. So we fly to his new house, but the flying contraption is white trash and falling apart on us. We don't really belong on this highway but there we are.

Why is it so hard to remember dreams.
I am working on increasing my ability to hold onto the dreams. The bad one stick around.
I'll post some of my more notable dreams from the past soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home