RockAss.net; Dreams

Just your basic dream journal. I will attempt to record all of my dreams here, no matter how mundane or humiliating they may be.
Keep in mind, I wake up and crawl to the computer and write these before coffee, tea or anything so yeah, they're a mess. Enjoy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sacramento, California, United States

Sea Monkey devotee since childhood.

Monday, December 12, 2005

Bad dream

I'm losing this one quick. I was somewhere doing something and someone suggested we go by the Burning man office. The office was a combination of the real Burning man office/museum in Nevada and The Gallery Horse Cow. Bryna was there shaking off the effects of a crazy party the night before. I teased her about rumors hat she'd gotten drunk enough for a local woman known for kissing drunk folks to get some kissers on her. I asked her, jokingly who else she kissed and she answered Sean's brother, and Sean. Sean is a guy who my last girlfriend split to Europe with, like 15 years ago. Jesus man, how long does one carry around such baggage?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home