RockAss.net; Dreams

Just your basic dream journal. I will attempt to record all of my dreams here, no matter how mundane or humiliating they may be.
Keep in mind, I wake up and crawl to the computer and write these before coffee, tea or anything so yeah, they're a mess. Enjoy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sacramento, California, United States

Sea Monkey devotee since childhood.

Friday, December 09, 2005

Zombies

Yay. Haven't had a zombie dream in a while, until last night.
In the dream: I am in a house, and their is a zombie outbreak going on. We've locked the doors. Who is in the house with me changes. At first it's my mom and my kid brother. He puts on loud music with lots of base and I explain to him that we need to be quiet and to listen to what's going on around us. Then the dream changes and Bryna and I are in the house. Things are amazingly calm. We put on the tv and the news folks tell us how to dispose of the dead using a hilairious diagram of green zombies with x's for eyes. A freind pulls a school bus onto our front yard, and we let him in. The bus if full of supplies. We turn away some folks that are knocking at our door, after pretending we're not home only encourages them to start breaking in. They seem offended that we won't let them in.
Eventually we go out, shopping. The stores are open. After all it's only zombie holocaust, it aint Christmas. I prepare to go to school (my age seems to keep changing) and I'm talking to my mom on my cell phone. She's telling me to be carefull at school and not to use expressions like "Bite me" cause someone might.
I wake up.
No zombies, no violence, the strangest zombie holocaust dream ever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home