RockAss.net; Dreams

Just your basic dream journal. I will attempt to record all of my dreams here, no matter how mundane or humiliating they may be.
Keep in mind, I wake up and crawl to the computer and write these before coffee, tea or anything so yeah, they're a mess. Enjoy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sacramento, California, United States

Sea Monkey devotee since childhood.

Monday, December 05, 2005

Performance anxiety

ICBINC, my comedy troupe, has a six week run coming up. It's a pretty big deal. We're advertising on television and everything. Oooooh, the tv gods must smile upon us. So anyway, my first performance anxiety of this run (I have many such dreams with each show.)

In The Dream: We're in Seattle. Everyone's having a great time. We're all sleeping in sleeping bags on someone's floor, as we do in real life when we go to LA. We're going to see the sights, visit friends, etc. I'm just following along, in a daze. In the bag of my head is the fact that we haven't even seen the stage we're performing on, I don't know who is doing lights, we're not that well rehearsed. But, I supress these thoughts and just zone out. I wake up glad that there is rehearsal today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home