RockAss.net; Dreams

Just your basic dream journal. I will attempt to record all of my dreams here, no matter how mundane or humiliating they may be.
Keep in mind, I wake up and crawl to the computer and write these before coffee, tea or anything so yeah, they're a mess. Enjoy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sacramento, California, United States

Sea Monkey devotee since childhood.

Saturday, December 03, 2005

Sex Toys

Bryna and I move into a huge new place. I am trepadacious about it though I'm not sure why.

Our land lord at the new place is Merle, our current landlord in our awake life. Merled comes to help me move furniture around. As we lift a bed there's a large plastic vibrator, with the top missing, being used as a pen and pencil cup.

I grab two more vibrators, intact, from various unhidden places. Merle and I walk to the garden and as I reach to grab the vibrator planted there he sees the two that I've already collected from inside. I'm embarassed.

"Well, I guess you know us better than a landlord should eh?"

"Don't worry about it. The things I've seen, this is nothing."

I wake up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home