RockAss.net; Dreams

Just your basic dream journal. I will attempt to record all of my dreams here, no matter how mundane or humiliating they may be.
Keep in mind, I wake up and crawl to the computer and write these before coffee, tea or anything so yeah, they're a mess. Enjoy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sacramento, California, United States

Sea Monkey devotee since childhood.

Friday, December 23, 2005

Cunilingus Interuptus

I dreamt that my fiance and I were fresh out of the shower, in a spotlessly clean apartment, having some, um, fun.

Then I hear my moms voice, "Anybody home?"

I throw on pants and a t-shirt and stop my mom in the living room before she begins searching for us. "Um, we just had our showers mom. Bryna's still getting dressed."

That's a tease of a dream there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home