RockAss.net; Dreams

Just your basic dream journal. I will attempt to record all of my dreams here, no matter how mundane or humiliating they may be.
Keep in mind, I wake up and crawl to the computer and write these before coffee, tea or anything so yeah, they're a mess. Enjoy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sacramento, California, United States

Sea Monkey devotee since childhood.

Friday, December 23, 2005

Playing Bass

This is a recurring dream. I had it again a couple of days ago. I get invited to sit in with a friend's band at a really big show after their bass player is found to be unavailable. The problem is, I don't play bass. I jump around on stage and fake it but it's increasingly clear that I'm not pulling it off. I hit strings and pull strings but the guys in the band are trying to decide just how bad I am. Am I warming up or is this as good as it gets? The dream really stresses me out, the being in front of an audience unprepared part and I wake up before it goes anywher.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home