RockAss.net; Dreams

Just your basic dream journal. I will attempt to record all of my dreams here, no matter how mundane or humiliating they may be.
Keep in mind, I wake up and crawl to the computer and write these before coffee, tea or anything so yeah, they're a mess. Enjoy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sacramento, California, United States

Sea Monkey devotee since childhood.

Saturday, December 31, 2005

Pretty Places

A bunch of us and we’re heading down a dock in some idyllic setting. It’s some sort of promotions gig and like many such gigs it’s mostly a lot of being loud and goofing off while being paid to where a certain t-shirt.

I ask someone somewhere about a debacle some friends are clearly involved with in which a big happening happened with a big clean up and nobody was paid. I receive and extra check with a note telling me that things are “going bad (it’s really sad)” and “I’m better not to ask too many questions.” My pal Michelle was somehow involved in the debacle.

Somewhere before or after this I’m in a different gorgeous place with rolling hills, the dock being replaced by a long road at the end of which is a shrine of some sort. I walk out to it and my brother John is there not in too good of shape, sore, achy. I participate in some lighting of a candle thing mostly just to hang out with John and there’s a dog there too I think. I can’t remember what John says to me, talkin’ about old times mostly I think.

Someplace in the middle here I also dreamt that I was watching the new King Kong (I haven't seen it in my real waking life). The islander/native types were definately black and I was watching for the racial overtones that are supposedly in the film. In the actually film I'm told they switched the black natives for Polynesians.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home