RockAss.net; Dreams

Just your basic dream journal. I will attempt to record all of my dreams here, no matter how mundane or humiliating they may be.
Keep in mind, I wake up and crawl to the computer and write these before coffee, tea or anything so yeah, they're a mess. Enjoy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sacramento, California, United States

Sea Monkey devotee since childhood.

Friday, December 30, 2005

Lydia

Vying for a parking space on a busy street, everyone else wants the spot. I'm driving a Volvo that I didn't steal, I just borrowed for a bit. The car sat in a lot meant to be used by employees of the company that owns it. I don't work for that company but I work for A company, and our companies would probably get along okay. They'd beat us at bowling but our employees would drink them under the table for sure.
I wouldn't have to park if Lydia was outside like she was supposed to be. The car's double parked and running as I run up to her apartment to tell her to hurry up.
Lydia says she'll be a minute.
I'm back to the car but it's miserable out and I'm late for work and I run back up to tell Lydia that I"m leaving with or without her. Her kitten gets out but I scare him back in and he's all fangs and claws and he wants to fight, not play, but fight, cause I'm a big scary giant as far as he's concerned and as cute as he is he actualy proves to be pretty threatening too and I keep a safe distance. A real safe distance as I wake up.
My stomach is still rotten. I'd rather be back there dealing with flakey Lydia and her mean ass cat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home