RockAss.net; Dreams

Just your basic dream journal. I will attempt to record all of my dreams here, no matter how mundane or humiliating they may be.
Keep in mind, I wake up and crawl to the computer and write these before coffee, tea or anything so yeah, they're a mess. Enjoy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sacramento, California, United States

Sea Monkey devotee since childhood.

Thursday, January 05, 2006

The Railroad Crew

It was raining heavy and Tim offered us a ride home in his truck. I was surprised when he turned up onto to the railroad tracks, but then I remembered that I as a City or State employee he had special permits. There were railroad guys working on the tracks and as Tim pulled around them we got a scolding for not being on official railroad business. We had to stop when we came to a spot where the tracks were trashed, and it would seem a big sinkhole had opened under them. We got out of the truck and checked things out on foot. There were some pretty cool girls there working on getting the projects. I jumped from twisted tracks to the road, which sloped into the sinkhole and I made it onto the road, but it was so stepp and up turned where I landed that I had to sink my finges into cracks in the road and hang on. I asked for help but the girls wouldn't give me any saying I should go into the water. I'm not a fan of deep water, especially when I can't see the bottom but I couldn't hang on forever so in I went. I grabbed a tree root, pulled myself and all the girls cheered. I had passed some sort of initiation. Not much work was getting done. Then tons of serious guys in serious vehicles started arriving. There was a girl who was my buddies x-girlfriend and she was really cool. She warned me not to even talk to these guys that were arriving because they were jerks. I put on the military outfit that I have for the current ICBINC show, figuring they'd respect a millitary man.

Next we were all at some big house and I kept watching Hitchhikers Guide To The Galaxy and a couple other movies in the same vain over and over and saying how great they were. Bryna showed up and I told here how great these movies were. I had some weird special player that may have been meant just for this specific movie. It was like going somewhere to smoke out only I was watching the movie instead, but with the same kind of ritual and devotion. I had to defend the movie to a few disbelievers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home