RockAss.net; Dreams

Just your basic dream journal. I will attempt to record all of my dreams here, no matter how mundane or humiliating they may be.
Keep in mind, I wake up and crawl to the computer and write these before coffee, tea or anything so yeah, they're a mess. Enjoy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sacramento, California, United States

Sea Monkey devotee since childhood.

Saturday, February 04, 2006

Three Dreams

I took a nap. I dreamt that I got up from the nap and was in the kitchen. I heard my girlfriend talking and I thought she was talking to someone else. Then I realized she was telling me to check my bike as she saw someone heading up the street with a bike tire. I looked outside and my bike's front tire and seat were gone. I ran outside and then in the direction that she told me the guy was headed. My ribs were still wrapped up, as they had been a few days ago when I hurt myself on my skateboard, and I was not entirely awake. I went running to catch the guy but I was out of breath and dizzy and couldn't seem to wake up all the way. It was bright out in a way that only happens in the summer. I woke up from my nap.

Last night I had a convuluted dream. I only remember pieces of it. I wanted to get off but couldn't find the partner or the privacy to do so. I was at someone's door when I remembered that I had killed someone. I tried not to think about it. I wanted it out of my memory but I couldn't stop thinking about it once I started. I had clubbed someone, they had it coming but I knew I'd be in trouble so I hid the body. Now I would live forever waiting for that body to be found and for me to be caught.

The night before I dreamt I was in one of the lower theaters at The Crest ( a cool sacramento theatre.) My whole family was with me, and my little brother James tried to hand me this giant, flat, one legged bug durring the movie. I noisily resisted and we were shushed. After the movie James was pissed that I didn't take the bug. I tried to explain that you can't just hand someone a big freaky bug in a dark theater. I too the bug then, and let it crawl around on my shirt. I had one leg that came from the middle of it's chest and went right, and then bent back to the left with a big flat squeegie like forearm that it used to pull it self around. I dropped some seeweed on my shirt and the bug stopped to eat it. I think I woke up soon after that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home