RockAss.net; Dreams

Just your basic dream journal. I will attempt to record all of my dreams here, no matter how mundane or humiliating they may be.
Keep in mind, I wake up and crawl to the computer and write these before coffee, tea or anything so yeah, they're a mess. Enjoy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sacramento, California, United States

Sea Monkey devotee since childhood.

Monday, January 30, 2006

Fear of drowning

I dreamt I was with some business man type guy who was considering investing in something I was doing, but I’m not sure what. We were trying to get to The Gallery Horse Cow, a sort of co-operative, live/work art space in town. We were driving some back roads, and then dirt roads, and it was raining heavily. The dirt roads were becoming muddy roads, more like clay than regular mud, and it was clear that the area was flooding.

We were on a high road going through a flood area when a red head woman on the deck of a small rustic house boat began waving at us and doing a sexy little dance. I was wondering what the hell she was doing, if she was a prostitute who worked out of a boat or what? I guess the driver was looking at her two as we spun off the road into the water. The car floated at first and he was spinning the wheels hoping they’d grab something. I got the door open, afraid that I wouldn’t be able to open it if I waited until we sank further in. I grabbed my cell phone and held it out of the water as the car began sinking. I hopped out of the car. I am not a good swimmer and I freak out in deep water. I wasn’t sure I could swim to the road, or the red headed woman’s boat. I tried dialing 911 while treading water with one hand. Now I was spinning in the water, fast, round and round. I couldn’t hit the right buttons on the phone and my face was now underwater. I woke up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home