RockAss.net; Dreams

Just your basic dream journal. I will attempt to record all of my dreams here, no matter how mundane or humiliating they may be.
Keep in mind, I wake up and crawl to the computer and write these before coffee, tea or anything so yeah, they're a mess. Enjoy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sacramento, California, United States

Sea Monkey devotee since childhood.

Friday, January 20, 2006

The Google Door, Playboy Bunnies

I dreamt that I had a google door. You could type what you wanted in and when you opened the door, there it be.
I typed kittens, and then Bryna and I got to to pet these two beautiful cats. They were cats not kittens, but google searching is an art ya know. The cats were strangely colored. One was green but you'd see purple as you pet the fur causing it to catch light from different angles. I don't remember what the other one was.

Later a car rolled up with two playboy bunnies in the back. I had a guy friend with me and we shouted to our girlfriends that we were going to the playboy mansion. The girfriends said to be good, and we made a lame sitcom type comment about you don't go to The Playboy Mansion to be good and our girlfriends made a lame sitcom reply along the lines of "Well, don't be TOOO bad." But we had a green light and so I climbed in the car and started petting on this gorgeous woman and then I woke up and was glad to have a real live women who doesn't make lame sitcom jokes sleeping next to me and I pet her instead but I didn't get as far as I'd probably have gotten with the playboy model because I fell back asleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home