RockAss.net; Dreams

Just your basic dream journal. I will attempt to record all of my dreams here, no matter how mundane or humiliating they may be.
Keep in mind, I wake up and crawl to the computer and write these before coffee, tea or anything so yeah, they're a mess. Enjoy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sacramento, California, United States

Sea Monkey devotee since childhood.

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

A Fight

I went to work at 6:30 to get my cell phone, which I'd left there and my work radio so I could work from home as I have a head cold.
I fell back asleep after getting home and making sure the trucks were dispatched (part of what I do for a living).

I dreamt that I had gotten up and gone back to work. I had sleep in my eyes, like real thick eye boogers, so that I could barely see and Allen who is my good friend and sort of boss kept bitchin' at me. Finally I got up told him to shut up. I shoved him off his chair and cursed at him. The other employees were near by and all just sort of looked away and didn't say anything. I was going to punch him but I was aware that I could really hurt him as he's quite a bit smaller than me so I just kept shoving him, struggling to see because my eyes were so gummed up. Allen swung at me a couple of times and might of connected. I woke up before there was any resolution.

That's it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home