RockAss.net; Dreams

Just your basic dream journal. I will attempt to record all of my dreams here, no matter how mundane or humiliating they may be.
Keep in mind, I wake up and crawl to the computer and write these before coffee, tea or anything so yeah, they're a mess. Enjoy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sacramento, California, United States

Sea Monkey devotee since childhood.

Thursday, January 26, 2006

Busted up wrists

I beat up my wrists pretty bad skateboarding. Then I went to sleep and dreamt that I went to see the doctor. Lucky me the doctor prescribed that I go on the road with this crazy band that was like a cross between The Flaming Lips and The Buthole Surfers. The band had a really cool sound and they would play in the the big beautiful fields or on hill sides, always outdoors. I think there was sometimes an audience but it wasn't important.
In one of these scenic locations I went out with my friend and co-worker and sometimes boss Allen, and we went up and down these steap hills in this beat up old grey car. The car stopped at one point and seemed to be leading lots of oil. We rolled down a hill, lots of fun and then we reached a gas station. We looked at the car and it had big crazy shocks set up to make it a monster truck, but they were disconnected and little donut spares were on each wheel. Somehow driving around was work related. Pretty cool that the doctor sends me tourin' with a band and my boss sends me driving around pretty places in a crappy car. That's all I remember.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home