RockAss.net; Dreams

Just your basic dream journal. I will attempt to record all of my dreams here, no matter how mundane or humiliating they may be.
Keep in mind, I wake up and crawl to the computer and write these before coffee, tea or anything so yeah, they're a mess. Enjoy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sacramento, California, United States

Sea Monkey devotee since childhood.

Monday, February 06, 2006

White Macrame Bodysuit

Dreamt I was hanging out with my girlfriend and her sister, who I did actually hang out with last night. In the dream I asked her about this new guy she was with and while I expressed how much I liked the guy she was seeing before I told her I wanted her to choose whoever would treat her best. Next door there was a party being thrown by my girlfriend's mom's new husband and the girls were taking turns coming to our place to complain about him. Don't know why, but everytime I dream lately some family members live next door to us.
My girlfriend was putting on this ridiculous body suit that was like white macrame or something and it had a big square cut out over the belly. It was like something Cher would where to a party on an aircraft carrier. Yup.
There's another part to this dream that's escaping now but I know there was a slow not very scary zombie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home