RockAss.net; Dreams

Just your basic dream journal. I will attempt to record all of my dreams here, no matter how mundane or humiliating they may be.
Keep in mind, I wake up and crawl to the computer and write these before coffee, tea or anything so yeah, they're a mess. Enjoy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sacramento, California, United States

Sea Monkey devotee since childhood.

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Bad Coffee and more

I'm having troubles with my stomach, as I am prone to. The other night I dreamt I was drinking a big cup of cold nast gas station coffee and I woke up regretting it. My stomach felt awful. When I realized it was a dream I felt slightly better.

Last night I dreamt I was at work but work was set up like school with desks arranged in a row. I was one of the minions but I was given some responsibility causing a bit of a riff between me and the other minions. I reported one of them and then I was branded a nark.
I had to go into the bosses office to help an old lady who may or may not have been the boss, use a computer.

I think this dream has to do with a)spending three days at "Skate Camp" with my nephew and observing the kids interacting, reminding me of school. b) I've been helping my boss learn to use some new software.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home