RockAss.net; Dreams

Just your basic dream journal. I will attempt to record all of my dreams here, no matter how mundane or humiliating they may be.
Keep in mind, I wake up and crawl to the computer and write these before coffee, tea or anything so yeah, they're a mess. Enjoy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sacramento, California, United States

Sea Monkey devotee since childhood.

Thursday, March 02, 2006

Fight

There was a girl, maybe my daughter, common them lately, and a guy wanted to hurt here. At one point she was all purple and feverish with yellow veins and levitating and what not but then she was normal. Anyway, back to the guy who wanted to hurt her; I was fighting with this guy for HOURS. I fipped him over my back landing the top of his head on a red hot electric stove burner and I pushed his head against it. There was punching and biting. At one point I bit all the way through his finger, but it didn't break the skin, just broke all the bones and and such inside. I finally got him pushed out of the house and I was trying to dial 911 while he tried to break through a glass door. He got the door off it's runner and I'm holding it in place. He pulls out a screw driver and then he makes a joke.

"Hey, when this is all through, I'm hoping we still can be friends." and then he's stabbing at the glass with the screw driver which makes a terrible noise. I'm holding the door between us and now Bryna's there and I've handed her the cell phone and she's telling the 911 operator our address, or rather she's asking me what to do and I'm telling her to tell the 911 operator our address. Then I woke up, not rested at all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home