RockAss.net; Dreams

Just your basic dream journal. I will attempt to record all of my dreams here, no matter how mundane or humiliating they may be.
Keep in mind, I wake up and crawl to the computer and write these before coffee, tea or anything so yeah, they're a mess. Enjoy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sacramento, California, United States

Sea Monkey devotee since childhood.

Thursday, March 02, 2006

Accupuntcure, nice dream

Fell asleep on the accupuncturist table after I had some needles put in me, dreamt that I was in a cozy house. I sat down on some pillows and invited a little girl who may have been my daughter to bring me a book so I could read to her. I felt comfortable and warm and full of love and it's hard to convey just how overwhelimingly pleasant it was. I think my paternal instincts are not being satisfied. Better go read to a friend's kid or something before I ended up doing something crazy like having a kid of my own. If I do though, I hope I have a daughter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home