RockAss.net; Dreams

Just your basic dream journal. I will attempt to record all of my dreams here, no matter how mundane or humiliating they may be.
Keep in mind, I wake up and crawl to the computer and write these before coffee, tea or anything so yeah, they're a mess. Enjoy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sacramento, California, United States

Sea Monkey devotee since childhood.

Thursday, March 02, 2006

James, driving, Fire

I'm driving with my brother James over a bridge and he says "Oh shit, that's a big fire!"

I notice a whole lotta smoke and we're cresting the high point of the bridge so we can't yet see the road in front of us but I can tell the fire's right there and then we're in the white smoke, so thick we're rendered completely blind. I don't know if he should gun it and barrell through or go backwards. I decide that we don't know what's ahead and I tell him to back up, slowly so whoever is coming up the bridge behind us doesn't hit us. He does and as we roll slowly backward in the white out it occurs to me that we could very well die. We come out of the smoke. We turn the truck sidways on the bridge where cars coming up the bridge will see us and know to stop.

I wake up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home