RockAss.net; Dreams

Just your basic dream journal. I will attempt to record all of my dreams here, no matter how mundane or humiliating they may be.
Keep in mind, I wake up and crawl to the computer and write these before coffee, tea or anything so yeah, they're a mess. Enjoy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sacramento, California, United States

Sea Monkey devotee since childhood.

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Panhandling Ticket

The Dream: A cop busts me for Panhandling and so he drives me to this bar and gives my ticket to me and a copy to the bartender, like it's going on my tab or something. There's even a line on the ticket where he writes in his cut. "What, should I fuckin' tip you?" I yell as he's leaving.

I have a seat on a bench against the wall and a blues band plays while different guys sing. One guy is loud which everyone mistakes for good so the band hands him a guitar and he rocks out on the guitar too. They ask him if he knows a certain song and when he doesn't they plug the guitar into a bunch of effects, like that will help him play the song he don't know.

The guy sitting next to me has his arm on the benchs back and it encroaching on my space. "Hey, how about a little room here?"

At first he's obliging but he keeps drinking and starts thinking it's funny to mess with me, scooting closer and closer. I'm ready to pop him one but he's scooted me into this attractive woman who starts flirting with me and that's a bit distracting. He gets worse and I wonder if I can get in a fight without losing this woman's attention. I look at his face. He's a typical big faced, long haired, beer soaked complexion bar rat. I figure hitting him in the face would be like hitting a wall. I consider how best to take him out quickly.

I wake up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home