RockAss.net; Dreams

Just your basic dream journal. I will attempt to record all of my dreams here, no matter how mundane or humiliating they may be.
Keep in mind, I wake up and crawl to the computer and write these before coffee, tea or anything so yeah, they're a mess. Enjoy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sacramento, California, United States

Sea Monkey devotee since childhood.

Thursday, March 16, 2006

Climbin, Pooin', Really gotta pee

I'm climbin' a steep hill, and I really gotta go to the bathroom. Luckily, someone kind soul put a toilet seat between some branches and dug a little hole under it. As I sit down to poo the dream becomes an episode of The Simpsons, I'm the guest star and the scene is "Poop, The Musical." but then it's normal again, and I pee down the hill and I pee on some back packs and gloves that are left on the hill.

At the top of the hill is a trap door that I climb through to pop up through the floor of a house. I hear people coming and I don't want them to see me, maybe because I just peed on somebody's stuff. I climb quickly into the house, and there are the girls whose voices I heared. I guess I'm sharing the house with them. They tell me I could've used the front door. It's a canned laugh sitcom moment. I watch too much tv.

I go to the bathroom (tea before bed) and there's now lots of women all in line to use the bathrooms in the big room full of bathroom stalls. I notice most of the woman seem disturbed. They're hallucinating, asking me if the toilet is a toilet, if there's frogs in the toilet. When I finally use the bathroom myself the stall door won't latch and people keep trying to open it. The door hits my back and makes it hard to aim well.

I wake up from this dream and go straight to the bathroom, my bladder about to burst.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home