RockAss.net; Dreams

Just your basic dream journal. I will attempt to record all of my dreams here, no matter how mundane or humiliating they may be.
Keep in mind, I wake up and crawl to the computer and write these before coffee, tea or anything so yeah, they're a mess. Enjoy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sacramento, California, United States

Sea Monkey devotee since childhood.

Sunday, March 12, 2006

Bob's Body

In my dream Bob called for a favor. Not so unusual, Bob's always calling me asking me if I want to be in his latest film project. And even though I'm always thrilled to do it, Bob always presents it as him asking me for a favor, and not him offering me a part. Bob's a sweetheart.
So Bob calls.

"Hey Keith, I need a little favor?"

"Yeah, Bob, what's up?"

"Well I hate to ask but I've got this dead body and I gotta get rid of it. I'm hoping you could dump it in the big dumpster when you got to..." And here Bob named someplace that I went to regularly, though I can't remember where.

I agree to take care of the body and Bryna and I drive over to Bob's place. I tell Bryna she'd probably rather not know what we're up to and I suggest she close her eyes, which she does. Bob loads the body into the back seat. He's wrapped the body up in newspaper and tape, doing such a neat job its practically gift wrapped.

I don't have time to go to the dumpster right away so I take the body home with me, leaving it in the car while I go in the house and get ready for bed. As I lay in my bed I start to think about all that could go wrong if I dispose of this body. Someone will find it, and when they do they'll check the security cameras in the area, including the traffic cams, etc. They'll dust for fingerprints, and mine are on record. I decide this is a bad idea and I call Bob up.

Bob's very understanding and agrees to meet me somewhere so I can pass the body back to him. We park side by side, slide the package from my car to his and I'm done with it and greatly relieved.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home