RockAss.net; Dreams

Just your basic dream journal. I will attempt to record all of my dreams here, no matter how mundane or humiliating they may be.
Keep in mind, I wake up and crawl to the computer and write these before coffee, tea or anything so yeah, they're a mess. Enjoy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sacramento, California, United States

Sea Monkey devotee since childhood.

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Bug Bombs

I had a dream a few weeks ago that I missed writing about.

Everything was picure postcard colored, like I was living in a childrens bible illustration. Blue, blue skies and green, green grass. I stepped outside my perfect house in a perfect, clean, new suburb and saw the war planes going over head. I was scared at first and then I realized they were just here to drop the insecticide. (Note: Sacramento had a mosquito eradication program last year that was pretty upsetting.)

The bug bombs were dropped a few miles from me. I could see the bombs drop, hit the ground and then break into smaller bombs which bounced up and spread out. When these smaller pieces hit they two broke apart sending smaller bombs out in every direction. Bombs flew past me, a few very small pieces even hit me. I could see smoke and fire from where the first, larger bombs fell and as I ran toward the destruction a man who was torn up by shrapnel was carried past me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home