RockAss.net; Dreams

Just your basic dream journal. I will attempt to record all of my dreams here, no matter how mundane or humiliating they may be.
Keep in mind, I wake up and crawl to the computer and write these before coffee, tea or anything so yeah, they're a mess. Enjoy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sacramento, California, United States

Sea Monkey devotee since childhood.

Sunday, May 07, 2006

The Muscle Couple

They were a big buff couple. Really nice. They had a good sized piece of land, at least to my city livin', suburb raised eyes. They had goats and horses what not. I pet a baby goat, picked it up for a picture. Then my little brother, who was still a kid in the dream wandered in with a monkey faced freaky lookin' got thing that did not look at all well. Muscle guy said it was fine, just a bit young to be away from its mama, but it would be okay.
They're horses wore weird helmets that covered their whole heads and had faces painted on them. They wore the helmets to play basketball, so they couldn't bite each other. Muscle guy played basketball with 'em to. No helmet for him. Then he ran over and grabbed the tug of war rope and he and his wife had a quick war.
I brought dinner, and the dream kept switching between being at my family's house, my work, and the muscle couples house.
They went home. We had lots of dishes. They left behind a portable jaccuzi thing.
I'd mentioned to muscle guy that Allen, one of my best friends, currently my co-worker/supervisor, had broken up with his girl. Muscle guy showed up the next morning while it was still dark out, to talk to Allen about it. He figured Allen needed someone to talk to, not believing me that Allen was pretty unemotional about it.
I let them talk. I walked in the back yard and tried to lite a Nat Sherman cigaretted, but I lit the filter end first. I wouldn't accept that I'd ruined it. I turned it around and tried to smoke it anyway. Some bratty kids from across the steet were up on something that let them see over our fence. I sat on the ledge of the portable hot tub soaking my feet in the now cool water and smoking.
"You're gonna wanna keep it." the kids yelled.

I woke up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home