RockAss.net; Dreams

Just your basic dream journal. I will attempt to record all of my dreams here, no matter how mundane or humiliating they may be.
Keep in mind, I wake up and crawl to the computer and write these before coffee, tea or anything so yeah, they're a mess. Enjoy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sacramento, California, United States

Sea Monkey devotee since childhood.

Monday, June 05, 2006

Giant Tiger

I'm watching a show at a strange run down outdoor venue. An old guy's playing guitar and the owner of the place shows off his animals as part of the show. I notice the giant tiger behind the old guy. it's literally a giant, like king kong size. The tiger is at first balanced unnaturally on it's head, but the dream shift and the tiger start to look more realistic but it stays giant and it has big sabre teeth. I look at the fence holding it in, and I realize that we're all screwed if this tiger decides to eat us, and I'm sure he will. There is no way this fence will even inconvenience this giant tiger when he wants to leave the enclosure.

I start making my way through the crowd. The first part of the plan, get to the back of the crowd. He'll eat them first, which will give me some time at least. Now it seems I'm the one fenced in. A large fence with barbed wire is in my way. Oh well, I can get over barbed wired, I've done it before. The dream ends there.

I wake up and check the time. It's 5:30 am. I go back to slepp. I dream that I'm telling my mom about the giant tiger dream and she's giving me advice about how to get away from the giant tiger. My brother Erick is there as well. My mom drives me somewhere and there are people just standing on the road. They wave us to go around them! I start to say the F word in front of my mom, enough that she knows what I'm saying. I never curse in front of my mom.

Then I'm at my friend Becca's. Once inside her house I try to give her a friendly hug and she stops me. I feel insulted. I get on my shoes as our friend Amber arrives, talking a mile a minute. I split, sayinig a quick goodbye on my way out the door.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home