RockAss.net; Dreams

Just your basic dream journal. I will attempt to record all of my dreams here, no matter how mundane or humiliating they may be.
Keep in mind, I wake up and crawl to the computer and write these before coffee, tea or anything so yeah, they're a mess. Enjoy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sacramento, California, United States

Sea Monkey devotee since childhood.

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Christine

I dreamt I was in a church or a classroom, I think it shifted in the dream between being a church and a classroom. Whichever it was, we were in an old ghost town. My ex girlfriend Christine was there. I was heavily attracted to her. When everyone had to hold hands I was thrilled that I was holding hands with her.

At some point the teacher/preacher put on a film of the now dead preacher that used to give sermons in this church (it was definitely a church at some point, even if it was being used as a classroom now). I sat next to Christine and made funny cracks as the creepy film played.

Note: I dated Christine before Bryna. It's been over 14 years since we broke up. I'm sure I'm dreaming about her because I've been thinking about writing the story of my relationship with her. It was a wild three years of on again off again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home