RockAss.net; Dreams

Just your basic dream journal. I will attempt to record all of my dreams here, no matter how mundane or humiliating they may be.
Keep in mind, I wake up and crawl to the computer and write these before coffee, tea or anything so yeah, they're a mess. Enjoy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sacramento, California, United States

Sea Monkey devotee since childhood.

Saturday, June 10, 2006

Burning Man again

Another in a long line of Burning Man Dreams. Weather heats up, I dream about the trauma in the desert.

So it's crowded, more like a flea market than burning man, but I know I"m at burning man. I stop to get some food in this make shift indian restaurant in a big tent. There's a line. The indian kid serving our food is pretty hippy dippy looking and he's telling someone about his crazy Uncle and you can tell that he just totally looks up to this uncle and loves him and what not.

Then, there's his uncle and he's all painted blue with red lips and he has big old crazy hair and a big old crazy beard. Pretty cool. There are two girls behind me in line and they seem to think this is cool not because it's cool but because he's Indian. Like it's a disabillity and he achieved wild freaky coolness in spite of it. I don't know how I know this, it's in their amazed smiles, vacant stairs, and maybe I can read their thoughts, I mean it's a freakin' dream. But I see the guy as just cool and excited about life and that shows how enlightened and great I am. Yeah.

I hook up with my brothers and they go skating. I go to find them and they're skating on this sidewalk in front of a building that's like 70's school building, at Burning Man?! Inside the building are a bunch of folks who watch us skate, which sucks because we're not that good and it's annoying to be watched so closely.

I think I woke up here. I wanted to write the dream down right away with all the crazy stuff but I was too tired to get up so I probably lost some stuff. When I finally did get up I had to go be a mime.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home