RockAss.net; Dreams

Just your basic dream journal. I will attempt to record all of my dreams here, no matter how mundane or humiliating they may be.
Keep in mind, I wake up and crawl to the computer and write these before coffee, tea or anything so yeah, they're a mess. Enjoy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sacramento, California, United States

Sea Monkey devotee since childhood.

Friday, July 07, 2006

Something's up with the Horse Cow. Allen needs to stay with me. I go to the Horse Cow house, a house they're renting to stay in, and mover type guys are confistcating everything in the thrashed place. It seems they were a week late with the rent, and the landlord had grown impatient of them being late. I don't know why they have this house, but for some reason they felt it important to have a place to stay rather than staying at the gallery. I am wondering if Allen collected the rent from everyone and then didn't pay the landlord. He is amazingly calm, as always. I don't know what happened but folks is going to be pissed at him eventually. For now, everyone is pretty mellow.

(The Horse Cow is an art community/gallery. There is no Horse Cow House, but I heard that something was up at the Horse Cow last night before going to bed. It must be weighing on me. I still don't know just what is up.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home