RockAss.net; Dreams

Just your basic dream journal. I will attempt to record all of my dreams here, no matter how mundane or humiliating they may be.
Keep in mind, I wake up and crawl to the computer and write these before coffee, tea or anything so yeah, they're a mess. Enjoy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sacramento, California, United States

Sea Monkey devotee since childhood.

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Working, sorta

I'm working at grocery store and my brother Edward is showing me to use a piece of cardboard as a makeshift shelf while loading bags.
Then the dream is that I'm participating in a simulation, pretending to work in a grocery store, and pretending to have a wife and kid. The wife pretends to die in an auto accident and then she comforts our kid. I'm trying to cut in and be the comforter because it doesn't make sense for her to comfort him as he copes with her death?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home