RockAss.net; Dreams

Just your basic dream journal. I will attempt to record all of my dreams here, no matter how mundane or humiliating they may be.
Keep in mind, I wake up and crawl to the computer and write these before coffee, tea or anything so yeah, they're a mess. Enjoy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sacramento, California, United States

Sea Monkey devotee since childhood.

Monday, June 19, 2006

Weirdness

I don't know where to begin so I'll jump right in.
I was a at some big party and it was sexual in nature but know one was having sex. Some woman was telling erotica stories.

The U.N. Put me in charge of some high profile woman's magazine or woman's event or both.
At the U.N. the Chinese were discussing how to show respect for and get along with the Shi'ites.
Some strange graphic was woven in with sexualized nuclear missiles including one in bed with a woman, the tip in her mouth ala oral sex. The black and white graphic was a two stage animation, the missile moving slightly in and out of her mouth. There was a soundtrack saying something about violence.

I woke up (in the dream, not in real life) and my friends from the party and I all stood on the driveway of some house talking. A girl I didn't like started kissing my buddy who was part Lewis from The Drew Cary show and part my friend Homes who I used to work with at Spike and Mike. I started bitching, "Ah man, why's he gotta be kissing HER!" She got mad, he got mad. I walked to the end of the drive way with him and told him I was kidding. He was holding a white bucket and I was kicking with both feet into the bucket, like I was lifting myself up with something but there was nothing to lift myself up with.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home