RockAss.net; Dreams

Just your basic dream journal. I will attempt to record all of my dreams here, no matter how mundane or humiliating they may be.
Keep in mind, I wake up and crawl to the computer and write these before coffee, tea or anything so yeah, they're a mess. Enjoy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sacramento, California, United States

Sea Monkey devotee since childhood.

Friday, June 16, 2006

Work, pool

I was at work. The office was real open ,with sliding glass doors and lots of windows. There was a back yard with a big empty above ground swimming pool.

I asked Allen why it wasn't full and he said there was a problem with the filter. I walked to the middle of the pool and looked at the filter. All the mexican workers started whistling and clapping. They figured I was fixing it and now I felt obligated to do so. I cleaned out the filter's big donut shaped strainer and put it back together. I started filling the pool.

It seemed like it would be all the way full and then empty again. I notice that on one side it had no wall to hold the water in, and it seemed it would fill the neighbors yard with water, but I knew it had been full so I just had faith and kept filling. I walked around in very shallow water and picked up big dog turds. We coudnt have dog turds floating around in our swimming pool.

I woke up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home