RockAss.net; Dreams

Just your basic dream journal. I will attempt to record all of my dreams here, no matter how mundane or humiliating they may be.
Keep in mind, I wake up and crawl to the computer and write these before coffee, tea or anything so yeah, they're a mess. Enjoy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sacramento, California, United States

Sea Monkey devotee since childhood.

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Performing

We were on stage, the opening band for some really cool local band. It was a great gig, but we hadn't had a single rehearsal. I told the band to just go for it. I figured we'd play "Can't judge a book" a cover that my band used to do, and then improv from there. The drummer was my baby brother, but then he was my friend Patrick, or he was both, but in the end he was mostly Patrick. I smacked him in the ear and told him to play. He got really upset and stormed off stage. I went to his table and told him to knock it the fuck off. Yeah, I was sorry, now get on the goddamned stage and play. I started makin' up lyrics like I do when I pretend to be a rockstar before going to sleep at night. Everything was hectic and I had no focus. Things were going to fast. I was trying to make the most of this situation but we were WAY underprepared.

It's not surprising I had this dream last night. I'm hosting the Sac Area Music awards next week and working on getting prepared.

I had another more pleasant dream but I lost it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home